Welcome once again to Fandango’s Provocative Question. Each week I will pose what I think is a provocative question for your consideration. By …Fandango’s Provocative Question #188
I love this week’s edition as it’s simple and fun, thanks Fandango! Also I have just realised that you also used simple and fun to describe your question! Or maybe I subconsciously repeated them, who knows?!
Let’s have some fun this week. Or what I hope you’ll think is fun. My question is simple. It’s all about favorites. If you were asked to name your absolute favorite in each of the following categories, what would they be:
- Song – Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve
- Musical artist or group – Mumford & Sons
- Book – Life of Pi
- Author – RL Stine
- Movie – Big Fish
- Television show – Friends (Series 1-5)
- Movie or TV actor (male & female) – Luke Evans and Julia Roberts
- Stage play or musical – Chicago
- Live concert – Eminem, surprisingly one of my favourite concerts I have been to.
Can you name any of your favourites too??